Get back to doing what you love
Where do we service our clients?
- Mobile – We can travel to you if you live within Chittenden County in Vermont
- Virtual – We have the technology to work with you from anywhere in the world with the use of our HIPAA compliant telehealth technology.
What types of clients do we serve?
- We primarily serve clients who have, or are at risk of having, chronic health conditions
- We serve any client who does not feel comfortable in a traditional gym or fitness class setting (you do NOT have to have a health condition to get our services)
- We serve a wide variety of ages, from children all the way through elderly populations
Examples of health conditions that we see:
- High blood pressure
- Individuals struggling with weight
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Balance and coordination challenges
- Low bone mineral density (bone weakness or frailty)
- And so much more!
Types of Services:
- Exercise Programs
- Craniosacral Therapy
Balance to Thrive in Wellness is a mobile Exercise Physiology clinic that guides clients who have, or are at risk of having, chronic health conditions to improve health outcomes through clinically prescribed programs, backed by science and research.
Reach out to see how we can help you!
Mobile services offered in Chittenden County, VT
Virtual Services offered anywhere